Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little Bunny FooFoo

My bunny was so cute the other night I couldn't help but take one million pics of her. She was watching me so sweetly and innocently.And then she was trying to break out of jail. I know she needs crest white strips for her teeth doesn't she!
I keep telling her she can't file the bars with her teeth but she won't listen. Teenagers!
This is her classic let me out of jail because I look so cute doing this pose. It gets me every time!
So, I let the top open, and her cute little head peeks through.
She knows she can trust the hand that feeds her!
And she escapes!
Happy as a little clam she runs over to mom to get my approval.
And then I give her the ball and she is the cutest little thing ever!!
I had to grab her with a towel to clip her nails and swaddle her. She didn't like it but she was so adorable.
I just love the spike on her head!
Oh, doesn't she look like a Guinea pig!! HAHA




2 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

She's so cute! She just looks so cuddly!

gollyjess said...

you're crazy lady! That bunny sure is lucky to have you for a momma! Can I have some pointers?!