
So, you know those come to our time share thingys that you get in the mail and you throw them away cause you like whateve. Well, Bill and I actually have done 2 of them. The first we went to Vegas for his birthday, you can check that out in Oct. of 07 if you haven't already. And the second was for this lonely timeshare place here in BFE Illinois, where we got a free trip and a free cruise!!! And by free I mean hotel stay is free but we of course pay taxes and airfare! But Bill and I are on a budget but love to travel so anything "free" is a bonus for us.
So, guess what...
We are going to PUERTO RICO!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh BTW AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So, I lived there when I was a wee one and have not been back and I am expecting you guys to tell us where we go. And I can here my mom now saying "why don't you just call me and ask me where to go" well mom pick up your flippin phone and I would call you!
Anyway, this does not exclude you Alyssa and Sean, just so you know. Better start racking your little brains as you are reading this and tell us where all the hot spots are.
Oh, oh, oh so I went to Meijer today, and for those of you who don't know what that is it is like Target, but not quite like Target. Anywho, they had totally cute sundresses, which I usually can never find clothes there I like, but I got me 2 almost 3 and they are so cute! They will be perfect to pack with the 2 sundresses I just got at Target 2 weeks ago. I think I have this sundress fetish now. All the more reason to get cute shoes to match!

3 comments:
WOW! Sounds like you and Bill are just having the time of your life these days! Well have fun...and I totally know what you mean bout the summer dress fetish!
that is so exciting!! when are you guys going? I LOVE puerto rico ... its so beautiful. we were only there for 2 days bc we went on a cruise from there and we mostly went to places from seans mission but downtown san juan is really amazing - the forts are all really neat. you will have to talk to sean and see what he thinks :0)
Hey! you guys are quite the traveling type, huh? :) that is SO MUCH FUN! when do you get to go?? That is SO exciting!!! HAVE FUN!!
Post a Comment