Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A moment of truth

So, have you heard about that show, A moment of Truth? Ok, I haven't watched prime time t.v. since I started my etsy store, and haven't watched any t.v. before 9pm since I start packing, but tonight I just wanted to relax and watch something. Well nothing was on except this show so I thought I would watch the last 30 min since it has sparked so much controversy. Besides it going to commercial every 5 minutes, with only only question being answered and the other questions completely re-playing what had already been shown before the last commercial, I think it is a pretty retarded show. I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I would air my dirty laundry to millions of people just for money. And my dirty laundry is clean compared to those who go on the show. If you are one that likes this show, more power to ya, but I was just bothered at what people will do for moola.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I have had my moments of truth the past week as we have made big decisions. We finally hired a moving co. and I got my big obnoxious stack of dvds and condensed them down to a little book. How clever huh? Not really, seems like everybody has already done this. Wish I had like 3 moves ago!
I really bonded with bunnee, I don't know if this was good or not since I had to give her away. She started to give my legs kisses one night. What a little sweetie
Honestly, this is the cutest face ever! It makes my lil heart melt!


This is her "let me out of prison" face. And when she gives it, I can't help but let her out. She knows what to do to get to me.
We went to the Poets and Pirates tour. Never again will I take Bill to a concert with me. So, next time I go who wants to go with?
Leann Rimes was there. She put on a great show! Love her!



Kieth Urban!
Oooooo, oooo, ooooo! My love! Unfortunately he brought his wife, but he was thinking of me the whole time.
He can rock out better than the best of um.


This is me on the day I had to take bunnee to her new home. I was ok the day I took her, it was the next day and today that I really really miss her and want her back! But I know she is at a good home. I kind of hope though that they decide they don't want her and I can take her back.

1 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

I'm so sorry you had to give her away! I'm sure she will be well taken care of and loved. Good luck with the move. When are y'all leaving?