Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bill's a cougar- ROOOAARRR

That's right people, Bill is now a BYU cougar. We are moving to Utah!!! Hip hip hooray! Don't ask us about those details yet though, still figuring them out.



I am so proud of him though. It was the only school he applied to and he used his charm to slide right in. His co-worker didn't believe him and called the school to find out for sure...WHATEVER. He is so a Y student.

He got in early this week but we decided to wait until my mom and Bill's boss were told before we posted this.
So, give Billy a holla for having the grades and determination to get in! And to my lovely friends that we are sadly leaving here in IL, come visit, you always have a place to stay! Or we can go here! Isn't it lovely.

9 comments:

Deborah said...

I amo excited! I have been wondering if you guys were going to officially be making the trek out here. Is Bill doing law school then? Now we just need to get the Gilberts and Clarks and everyone else to migrate out this way.

melissa said...

Wow...that is BIG NEWS! Congrats to you both!! That's fantastic! Love, Melissa and Jason

KayStar said...

a ZOOBEE!!! wow bill! congrats! now I hear Springville is the place to live! he he he, love you guys! oh i am so excited.... but I have so many questions.

Jill said...

Congratulations Bill! That is awesome and we are so proud of you and all you have accomplished. Best of luck!

lbliss said...

OH MY GOSH! Congrats Bill! Now you guys will be so much closer to my bestest sister:) But what the heck are Clint and Jennelle going to do w/o you two!!!?

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

Congrats!!!! I needed to hear some good news today! We are SO excited for y'all and SO proud of Bill!!! Tell Bill that Brandon said hi and great job. Can't wait to hear all the details, so keep us posted!

Unknown said...

nice deborah :0) just wants the club to come out (hehe)

were so proud of mr. bill! we will for sure see you guys when we come out to see the fam! just think how lucky you are to go back to utah winters!

Rob and Tiff said...

That is so awesome, Congratulations! Back to Utah you go, how fun. The picture of Lake Powell is so beautiful and makes me miss it already. I just got back from a vacation to the beautiful Lake Powell. So fill us in on all the details about how and why and when and all that good stuff. I am so excited for you guys! Say hi to my family while you're there ok.

Jennelle said...

Congrats Bill! You will have so much fun at the Y. And I am so jealous about the MPA program. I would love to study economic development, too!