Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby bunnies

So, on Saturday, Bill says, "why don't we go get a little boy bunny for Bunny to have a friend?"
My response, "um, I think I heard bunnies reproduce every 28 days."
Bill response," Really? Wow, so Bunny must be a horny girl!"
Mine, "yep"
Bunny, "sniff sniff."
So I checked it out. If we got Bunny a little buck, how many bunnies would she get. If she lived approx 5 years, she could have about 160-250 bunnies. Reproducing 1-3 months. The bunny reproduction cycle 28-31 days. Bucks to does, one buck can be used for 20 does. Talk about a playa. Can you here the bucks talking amongst themselves?
Buck #1, "Oh yeah, I got 6 girls in the living room and 3 in the garage."
Buck #2 "Don't hate the playa hate the game, I got more girls than you can count on your fingers and toes, 3 are waiting for me in my crib (cage). BOYYY! You betta recognize."
Buck #1, "Dang homie, whats your secret."
Buck #2, "It's skillz"
Mean while, Bunny will have to settle for her current boyfriend, the monkey.


Now these just might be some of the cutest things I ever did see.
And my little heart melted when I saw these. Just think, Bunny looked like that once upon a time (before we adopted her I guess)
This would be considered a litter, Bunny could make 5 of these a year.
You have heard of "as snug as a bug in a rug" right? Well what do you say for these? The best I could come up with is... as tight as a bunny in a box when it is hidding from a fox! Yeah, ok...!
ok, so here is Bunny in January. how cute is she. Just a little bundle of joy
Here is Buns, my late bunny. I had her in my early teens. But do you see a resemblance? Bunny obviously had me at hello. She had me at hello.


0 comments: