I know it is hard to believe, but my little girl is growing up so fast. She is now a teeneager. She does not listen, she is kind of a brat, she back talks me when I tell her what to do. On the rare occassion she will hang out with me, but she has a boyfriend now and he is the apple of her eye. They met one cold morning by the fireplace and it has been love ever since. First things first, she had to make sure that it was a boy, the boys these days style their fur like the girls, wear girl fur, and even walk like the girls.
He past the test.
I do remind her to keep all four paws on the floor when they are dating, but she complained that humans only have to keep two feet on the floor and it's not fair. Yes mom, I did try to explain to her that life is not fair.
On a lighter note, look at the cute sandels Bill got me from Ghana! Now where is the warm weather.
5 comments:
alisa, you are so funny! i bet your bunny is a good girl, you seem to keep a good eye on her, they did a good job posing for the pictures, ha haha
I was seriously laughing out loud. Great post. Melissa
Oh, your little girl is growing up! How cute! I hear ya' where's the warm weather?
I will be there for your trying times :) That was so adorable I loved it. I can't wait to see what their kids will turn out to look like...that should be interesting. ;) p.s. i love your sandals, what will it take to get me a pair?
~Kate
Love her cute little boyfriend! Maybe he has a friend for Kate:) wink wink
Post a Comment