Friday, February 8, 2008

Tagged


Well, I always read other, but never ever do them as usually it requires owning a child, and though Bunny can cause a little trouble, I don't think I would call her a child. But Mrs. Coberly had this as a old post and I read it, loved it, and doing it. Hre's to you Mrs. Thang.

Hubby's name

Where do I start: William, Bill, Billy, Kweku, Big time, Honey bunches of oats, Hunny bunny (a shared name with Bunny), Babe, and my personal favorite- Alisa's husband (yea right, one guy found out that I am reffered to as Bill's wife by most of the bretheren and decided to turn it around for a laugh)- And these are just the nice ones! Haha


My name

Well, if you don't know it, or haven't figured it out yet why the heck are you looking at my blog.


How long have we been together

Check the wee bottom of my blog, and 7.5 months on to that


How old is he

Almost over the first hill, freakin old!


Who eats more

Well, Bill of corse, but everything sticks to me.


Who said I love you first

Bill, like 2 weeks into our courtship, I just ignored it for a while before saying it back.


Who is taller

With my heels or without?


Who sings better

When Shania Twain is on and playing loud, obviously I do. Otherwise Bill gets all the compliments on the singing.


Who is smarter

Street smart- Bill, Book smart- Bill again, common sense- moi


Who does the laundry

Mostly me


Who does the dishes

And that would be me again, unless he decides to unload the clean ones, then I finish what he thinks we put away.


Who sleeps on the right side

Facing the bed or on the bed?


Who does the Bills

You would think with a name like Bill, but nope, me


Who mows the lawn

When we had one, it was Bill, just once a month though! (we were never home, Don't judge)


Who cooks dinner

Bill will cook for himself, and if he is lucky, I will cook for us.


Who drives when we are together

He always wants me to drive and always want him to drive. The man should do it in my opinion, what do you think?


Who is the most stubborn

Holy moly, both. Just about different things


Who admits they are wrong first

Bill


Who's parents do you see the most

Not enough, mine


Who kissed who first

The horn dog


Who proposed

Bill, after he broke up with me!! Couldn't live without me! Haha


Who is more sensitive

Ummm, me, Mr. doesn't care


Who has more friends

Ever seen us at church, people walk right passed me to shake Bill's hand


Who has more siblings

Equal, he is the only son, the prince and apple of his and my mom's eye. And I am the youngest and only daughter, and milked that one all my life (with my mom that is, didn't work on the pops)


Now tag, you are it. If you even so much as glance at this you a required, by law, to do your own and post or send it ASAP. If you do this with in one hour of reading mine, you will be granted 3 wishes by sundown. So, get to it.

2 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

hehe ... that was fun to read! i love that you called him a horn dog ... i havent heard that forever! so funny :0)

Rob and Tiff said...

I love the blog. Come check mine out and we can keep better tabs on each other.

By the way, we need to hang out again.