

Because of all the freakin snow and freezing wind chill, my face and hands, and well, the rest of me is just one crispy critter. If I listen hard enough I could hear myself crack with every move I make. When I smile my cheeks just wrinkle and wrinkle like an old grandma. I have tried everything. I have lotion all the way from Australia, Este Lauder, and Oil of Olay. I have even been doubling them up. I am still crispy. And what is with the SPF that they now put in every day facial moisturizer? I wear 60 SPF that is in my foundation, I dont need to add more. Then it just cakes up. I hate winter, just to let you all know. I keep telling Bill to move me to Arizona or Southern Utah, but he is not listening!BTW, I just spent $20 on this (below) and found out the hard way I am allergic. ARGH!

3 comments:
I feel your pain. I dry up pretty bad over the winter also. I however am too cheap to try and fix it. I just use regular old fashioned lotion.
I have really dry skin too. The best thing I have found is Cetaphil cream. I buy it at Costco because it is cheaper there. I slather my whole body with it after every shower. I absolutely love it when my skin feels oily.
I have really dry skin too. The best thing I have found is Cetaphil cream. I buy it at Costco because it is cheaper there. I slather my whole body with it after every shower. I absolutely love it when my skin feels oily.
Post a Comment