Have you ever seen this movie? Pretty good. I am not a feminist by any means, but I am not the traditional old fashioned housewife thus far. Although someday when Bill becomes rich and I can afford to stay in our white picket fenced home with our two perfect chitlens, have eggs and bacon every morning, cook a 5 course meal, from scratch, for dinner, clean our casa top to bottom and organize our spice rack, and have the paper and slippers ready for Bill as he walks in the door from his long 9-5 day, maybe then I could become one of those old fashioned housewives. Or maybe I will be the soccer mom, forget about the 5 course meal cause a cheese sandwich and tomato soup is what the kiddles rather have, slippers and paper (what person under the age of retirement has time for these? J/K grandma!), but still have eggs for breakfast, minus the bacon. But as for now I will just continue to stick my hands in peoples bodies, that sounds a little more up my alley.
Back on subject, I have been volunteering myself lately to bake things for different occasions. I am a pretty good baker, although I can't actually cook anything. But I decided to spice things up a little bit from my ordinary deserts that I usually bake. These cupcakes actually turned out pretty cute, and these red velvet cupcakes the talk of something yummy for the bridal shower and dinner they were made to go with.




10 comments:
who's that cute boy holding Bill?
Loved the cupcakes, love the cake, love everything, love you.
yes, i can tell you those cupcakes ARE in fact as good as they look (yummers) and how very jackson pollack of you on that food coloring cake ...
That's awesome you are being artistic, everyone has to start somewhere right. I love it!
that cake does look like the art in that movie..... anyways, i didn't know you baked...... things that make you go hummmmmmmmm?
Those look good enough to eat...makes me hungry right now! I am actually taking a cake decorating class right now and so hopefully one day I can make a cake that looks that pretty!
Those look good enough to eat...makes me hungry right now! I am actually taking a cake decorating class right now and so hopefully one day I can make a cake that looks that pretty!
Umm you are a better decorater than i am! lets just say i'm surprised frosting even gets to the cake. Well it looks like there is just some talent ready to explode :) (that could be good or bad whichever you want) Watch out martha stewart...watch out!
Kate
p.s i forgot to comment on the movie! i saw it for the first time in the fall and it was pretty good! i totally agree about the picket fence thing and until then i'll just keep searching for my million $ income man and you can enjoy your fancy life w/ bill! but one day...one day
Kate
Hey Alisa..totally love your blog. love the oh so cute cupcakes. Wiah you were near by so you could bake for Todd and I all the time!
Hey Alisa..totally love your blog. love the oh so cute cupcakes. Wiah you were near by so you could bake for Todd and I all the time!
Post a Comment