Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nothing....

Nothing has been going on here. Just school and work...yea, so fun! But I do have spring fever and wish that I could wear these with out my toesies turning blue,


and I wish I was swimming with these lil guys...



by this!



Then after I dried off I could wear this...


While drinking this...



and then fly here to keep enjoying life.


Until then...I will be doing this...
While popping these!! (ibuprofen)

4 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Yes yes and YES! I've got myself some spring feva too! Until then, Tylenol work and school...never ending!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

i completely understand. i'm on spring break and i'm spending it working and doing projects for finals. hey, we'll be visiting in july. will y'all have time to hang out a little bit?

Mrs. W said...

I'm glad that you clarified the ibuprofen, I was gonna say...dang thats a lot of beans. :)

KayStar said...

I too wish you were traveling, because then we would at least have an excuse of why we have not seen each other in a while. i miss you hoochie!