Friday, March 5, 2010

Kaylynn, this is for you!

Well, we are some big time party animals. We no longer have a life (I actually don't know what one is, but I may have had one in the past?) Since Bill has been home from Ghana he has had to catch up on his studies, I have Mid-terms in 2 weeks, and we both are working full-time. So tonight we had a date at The Pie then I came home and read a long, boring chapter and Bill fell asleep because he wakes up early to study. Ah, the life as married students, it's so romantic! Beh!





4 comments:

gollyjess said...

love the pie. the chickn, bacon, ranch is something else! a and a will be out there in two weeks. sorry i am not coming.

Mrs. W said...

yay! a date at the PIE that place is so good. Good luck with your midterms

KayStar said...

next time you go to the pie, call us, we just might want to come. love ya party animal

Amy said...

I realize my comment has nothing to do with this post in particular, but I need to see before and afters of your projects too! I tell you, Alisa, I'm addicted to DI revamps! I'm so glad you're addicted to that blog too! I check it daily...how sad haha!