I found these 2 ugly items at the D.I. for $10 each. I saw some potential...
Now the chair is cute
I am having a hard time finding a handle that fits the original holes, I am thinking I will just paint the original handle brown and be done with it.
I have been collecting frames and spraying them white and distressing them black. I have been wanting to frame some pics from our travels...
And here is my new wall. You may remember those green letters were once gold from an older post. One thing that I am most proud of is the pics that I took. Some people do some really neat things (that make me jealous) with photo shop and spend a lot of time doing it, but these photos have only had the darkness taken out of 2 of them, the rest are originals of just plain old natural beauty! It's hard to see them on here though.
And these 2 frames I forgot to post on an older post. I beat them with a hammer, a nail, and a screw, painted them, sanded them and then distressed them with some white paint. (these 2 below are not my photography)
That is all for now. I have a really big project coming up, but it may take me a few months to complete it! It's huge!
I got my spray painting and glazing teciques at http://allthingsthrifty.blospot.com
8 comments:
great job!!! it all looks so good! i'm totally inspired to make some improvements on my picture frames. the chair looks fabulous, too! love the print.
Love it!! I love the chair, it's so shabby chic and adorable!! You're so creative.
holy cow! I love what you did with the chair! And I LOVE the frames and table, you are so talented!
Ohhhhh myyyyy! I love it all girl! You're chair looks amazing!!! Will you help me re-do a chair for the bebe's room?
And yes yes, let's hit up garage sales!
BAAAAHHHHH!!!! Alisa it looks so good!!!! I'm so proud of you! Isn't it tons of fun?! I need to do another project ASAP!
you are so cute! good job.
I love the chair. Tres Chic. Tres vous!
Holy Smokes! You are quite the creative little thing aren't you. Great job.
Post a Comment