Monday, March 10, 2008

For freakin yum!


So, Alyssa intro'd us to Trader joe's pizza dough. I made it for Bill and the missionaries and yes, oh yes, it was a hit. We had it Friday and come Monday Bill was asking for it. And he says I'm the pizza person in this casa? Oh a total as if, and yes girls, I did just say as if (think clueless)

So anyway, I made wheat bread pizza, one just plain ol' peperoni, but did it the Chicago/Italian/Coberly(they are not Italian but did it this way) style and toppings go under the cheese, Oh delish. Then I did chicken and sauasage(chicken sausage that is) pesto, on wheat again because Bill and I are wheat eaters. So we like to think we can have pizza and have it healthy (er) too. And it all cost about $4, because I just used the left over toppings from the other night. yes 2 pizzas $4, eat that dominos. =)

2 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

Unbelievable! Can I come take cooking classes at your house? I think I could learn a thing or two from you. Those look absolutely delicious.

When are we getting together next? We could have a cook off.:-)

Alyssa Coberly said...

welcome to the world of pizza? we told you it was amazingness ... and guess what? i am italian! who knew! my father is 1/2 italian (my maiden name is balzotti lets just put it at that)

though i doubt that contributed to my pizza making skills (hehe) seeing as mr. coberly is the one who makes all the pizzas

next time you are at trader joes pick up the belgium waffle cookies over above the frozen section - TO DIE FOR