House: $120,000.00 Mortgage for 4 years: $40,000.00
Price to repaint the house after renter makes it dirty $2000.00
Price of a mortgage, rent, 2 electrical bills, and 2 gas bills: too freakin much
Price of the sigh of relief when it is finally closed after 4 months from the final offer: Priceless
Yep, that's right people. We thought we were so lucky to get an offer 4 days after we get our house on the market (which we were), but we never thought it would take almost 4 months to close. Hallelujah. After all the tears and stress this part is over. 1 trial down, a lot more to go, but this was differently a biggie. Thanks for those of you who prayed! Couldn't have done it with out you.
(BTW: this said "finally closed" I thought kissable would be easier to read than this, I thought wrong!)

Bill and I went to Texas road house to celebrate. Bill got steak drunk, I wish I had my camara to capture the moment, he looked so cute!
1 comments:
yay times a million!
Post a Comment