Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What happens in Vegas...

Bill took me to Vegas for my birthday. We stayed at a hotel by the airport and it was one of the BEST hotels we ever stayed in and that will now be our Vegas retreat. My friend told me to go to Serendipity and get a frozen hot chocolate. I ordered the "to share size" and we definately needed another person or two to share it with. It is huge!

Here is Bill, full after a few minutes of sucking down the chocolate.




It was my turn to take over!



I wanted ot go to the SUgar Factory since all the celebs go and see what all the fuss was about. It was basically just over priced candy, nothing really special, but I did find me some cute hello Kitty pops, but these suckers were like $20...ummm no thanks, a picture lasts longer!


We did a lot of shopping down there and the weather was perfect! The month of May was a good one for me to do some shoe shopping. I can't wear those cute stripper shoes that have all the glitter on them, but I found me some flats and HAD to have them.



I found a few other shoes too, some needed, some just wanted. Unfortuately, the shoes gods took my very favorite pair of sandals (not pictured, they aren't new). I guess they thought I had enough and needed the others :( I'm so sad, I have no idea where the heck they went.


0 comments: