I had this jacket that I got about 9 years ago. The length goes past my knees and is outdated. Now that jean jackets are in I have been searching high and low for one of my own, but didn't like the price of the ones I wanted, and didn't like the jackets that were in my price range. Then I remembered I had this jacket and figured, I like the jacket, just not the length.
This necklace is a copy of one that I saw in a Boston Proper catalog about a year ago. Their necklace was about $100 and just had the turquoise and pearl. I found the mother of pearl and liked the combo with the other two. The pearls were free, the turquoise and mother of pearl were about $20 and I used a 40% off coupon from JoAnn fabrics. So, saved me some money. Doesn't get a whole lot better than that!
0 comments:
Post a Comment