It's been a while since my last post, but really nothing has happened. NOTHING. No fun vacations, no fun nights out, we are officially blah. Are people even still checking this blog?
I'm almost done with my 3rd semester and then I have 2 more to go. Bill has 2 more semesters to go, but his are a little shorter and he will graduate a couple months before me. We are so sick of school, homework, and tuition! But grateful we can do it. I am grateful for Bill working so hard so we can have a place to live with food in our bellies. He has been really great.
We had a nice small Thanksgiving at home with family and friends. Bill cooked the best turkey I've ever eaten...

Here's our tree, I can't wait until Christmas b/c finals are over the day before!!! I have been looking forward to this day all year!
Here's our tree, I can't wait until Christmas b/c finals are over the day before!!! I have been looking forward to this day all year!
1 comments:
Beautiful tree!
Post a Comment