More than 8 years ago Bill and I met in college, as poor students.

I was a hairdresser

He was a shoe salesman

Then we moved away so he could be a wheelchair/O2 salesman

And I went to school again

Then we moved back so he could go to school again
And now he is a big man at a desk making big desicions

I am still a scrub.........tech

And both of us are hitting the books

So I can quit doing this

and start doing this

And Bill can be this

So we can get out of this

I wonder what I will be saying in the next eight years... Hopefully we wont be poor college students anymore! pssshhhh.
2 comments:
You crack me up!! Love the pictures. Super creative.
I admire that you put so much effort and work into going to school. It'll all pay off. :-D
it will all pay off and you can be my rich cousin!
Post a Comment