There is a popcorn store about a 1/2 hours from our house, but it has bunk operating hours so we can never get there. I decided to take matters into my own hands with some microwave popcorn and white and milk chocolate with a splash of cashews! I also saved about $25 and a quarter tank of gas by doing it myself. It tasted exactly the same! You pop the corn (the one pictured is the best kind), mix it with a couple handfuls of cashews and melted white chocolate (I used almond bark) spread it out on a cookie sheet and drizzle melted milk chocolate on top. Then devour!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
ChRistMaS 2010
There is a popcorn store about a 1/2 hours from our house, but it has bunk operating hours so we can never get there. I decided to take matters into my own hands with some microwave popcorn and white and milk chocolate with a splash of cashews! I also saved about $25 and a quarter tank of gas by doing it myself. It tasted exactly the same! You pop the corn (the one pictured is the best kind), mix it with a couple handfuls of cashews and melted white chocolate (I used almond bark) spread it out on a cookie sheet and drizzle melted milk chocolate on top. Then devour!
Posted by Alisa at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you had school until the 23rd! That's BS! You deserve a longer break!
So how about those marshmellows. I am going to the grocery store TOMORROW to get the stuff to do them. YUM!
And is that popcorn place the one that's up my street? I guess I should just make my own and not give it a try after all...
Long message....sorry! :)
Good luck with your last 9 months!
LOVED the elf video! That popcorn looks yummy! I'm gonna have to try that cuz I LOVE chocolate and popcorn! Glad you had a good Christmas! Good luck with school, that is awesome that you only have two semesters left, whoo hoo!
RE: I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates that song about the shoes! ;)
Post a Comment