Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's independence day!

My awesome possum cousin took me to the Stadium of Fire to ring in another year of independence. Carrie Underwood performed. She is almost as awesome as Kaylynn, but not quite there yet!

We are so excited for Carie. And we are also on a first name basis with her. You see, we were very close to actually getting to hang out with her. Kaylynn's husband in partners with the guy that was Carrie's bodyguard that night. Kaylynn even saw the guy but didn't want to "bother" him. And so it goes, we did not meet Carrie. :( Oh well. We still had fun.

So excited that the boring announcers were done talking and the show was about to go on.
I took pics of the fireworks and thought I would put them on here, but we have all seen fireworks and I didn't want to rub it in your face how much better mine were than yours!! Haha. I am sure they were all the same

2 comments:

KayStar said...

I love you Alisa, I had a lot of fun, thanks for sitting threw a concert with me, i still think Carrie can sing her guts out and i love her, but grandma has other things to say about her, like her short shorts, ha ha ha, grandma!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Looks like so much fun! I love her and wish I would have gone! I'm "jelly"...(jealous)! :)