Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another day...

So, nothing new with this little household, but I am sick of studying and thought I would blog some old pics.
For my faithful, longtime followers, You may remember this pic in a post about a year ago and my dying to get my own, well I did. I ordered the poster and had it sitting around for about 5 months until I could afford a frame. Well, lucky as a duck for me, Tai Pan had their sidewalk sale and I got me this lovely frame for maybe 10 buck-a-roos! It had some flower pic glued down to the matting with these wood pieces thingys, so I had to tear those off. Someday...if I pass my fundamentals class (blah) and I become a rich nurse (note sarcasm) I will buy my a nice matting to display my most favorite Jesus pic ever (cause Jesus likes more than just white kids, don't know why more artists haven't figured this out)

These next 2 pics are a little embarrassing, but a reality for those of us who live in apartments that have absolutely NO STORAGE. This was (and I love that I can now say was) our guest room. This is where Christmas decorations, my sewing, scrapbooking, craft crap, and luggage was all stored.
There is a queen size bed under all that!

This is a desk I got for $10. A little over priced but I was in a hurry and no longer had time to dink around at the DI waiting for a beauty to come around. Lots of primer and white paint later it is kind of suitable to live in Bill's mom's room. Although, when we move it will be sitting out by the dumpster if anyone is interested!

And this is what the room looks like all clean. Half the stuff fit in the closet, and the other half went to be someone else's treasure or in storage.

About a 3rd of that crap that used to be covering the bed, fit in this little Tupperware drawer thingy. I love those things!!!
Sorry I am so boring. I have a class that is kicking my trash and literally study for hours upon hours. Have my first test in that class this week so PRAY REALLY HARD FOR ME TO PASS!!!! I need all the help I can possibly get. Seriously! And don't leave me a comment saying I am so smart and I will do good, take that energy and pray for me!!! haha
Oh and P.S. Ghana beat USA in World Cup. Honestly, I don't give a dang, but for the 2 Ghanaians who live here, and the one VERY loud friend of theirs that was watching the game, I am happy for them! Plus I only root for my hubby's team in anything. When his team wins, he is a happy boy, which makes life a bowl of cherries!



0 comments: