Friday, July 16, 2010

7 Year Itch

Well, I hope we don't have a 7 year itch, but we have made it 7 years. Whoot whoot! I love this guy more than ever! He has been a good sport with my schooling too. Love ya Mr. Tula!
Before we went to a yummy Italian place we stopped off at my grandparents and had my grandpa (the tomato growing pro) show me how to get my tomatoes to grow. he said you need to be stern and tell it it better start growing tomatoes or I'm gonna... and then you break off one of it's branches and it starts giving you tomatoes. We will see.

Bill LOVES to bug my grandma! He is so cute with her.

3 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

congrats on seven years!!! that's a milestone. ;) oh, and good luck with your tomatoes. i really should plant some veggies, but...i have a brown thumb. :)

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Yaaaaay! Happy Ani girl! You look beautiful in your pic! Xo!

Mrs. W said...

I didnt know thats how you make tomatoes grow! Happy seven years!