Wednesday, October 1, 2008

High School Tag

So this is a tag that I stole from my s-i-l's site. I am taggin everyone who reads this, but I am sure the only ones who will do it is Cari and possibly Kaylynn. Hint hint

1. Did you date someone from your high school?: Yes, but they all will ramain nameless. I was at least smart enough not to get serious with anyone, thank goodness for that!
2. What kind of car did you drive?: A baby blue toyota tercel. I loved that car and thought it was just so cute. I would go race on the blvd. and I would win cause I was the best stick shift driver around! And then it would break down and I did not like it anymore.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? Ha I think the 3 years I attended! I also was taking a test so the classroom was super silent, and I had to sneeze but I used to hold in my sneezes, and in doing so I let out a little fart, sooooo embarrassing for a sophmore. Needless to say, I no longer hold in my sneezes.
4. Were you a party animal? yes isn't that what HS is for?
5.Where you considered a flirt? Like yeah
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: No way Jose
7. Were you a nerd? Still am
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Swimming I tried track, but it didn't like me trying it!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? of course not, I always made sure I would not get caught
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't even remember the tune
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Brown taught Euro History. To this day I still want to go to every country he talked about and visit all the historical stuff. And I am so not a history person, but he made such an impact. His class was the only class I would not skip until one day I went to make out with a boy who was a totally bad kisser and I felt sooo bad that I skipped the class for that!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? We left campus for lunch!
13. School Mascot? Tiger
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?:Yes Zach Kunkle, I was so in love with him for like a month! Haha, I saw him right before we moved to Chicago. Glad I married Bill!
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not only no but H- E double hockey sticks no.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? I talked to one of my friends the entire time and there was an extreemly long speech that was translated into spanish and never ended, I am sure it is still going now! Oh and a girl's water broke right after her BF got his diploma!
17. Where did you go senior skip day? I didn't go to HS my senior year everyday was like a skip day for me.
18. Have you gained weight since then? I lost weight then gained, it's a never ending battle
19. Who was your prom date? I actually took one of my Bros friends one year and then one of my very bestest friends Jake Bowers and I went when I had strep thoat.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Never, if there is anyone I want to get in touch with I will find them on facebook!
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't drop the AP classes and take as many as possible so you don't have to pay college tuition to take them.

2 comments:

lbliss said...

I feel as though I knew you in highschool now:) j/k...that sneeze fart thing...yeah totally happened to me in 6th grade math class...Todd loves that story!

KayStar said...

i'll get on it.... soon...