Friday, October 3, 2008

High school pics to go with HS tag

So like a good little blogger should (hint hint to the rest of you would read my tag, you are still tagged even if I didn't put your name down) my friend Cari did the high school tag, but she also added pics of her back then. I thought what a cute idea and since I have been sick and doing nothing but reading in bed and drugging myself up, I thought I would humor myself and I am sure you too and add my HS pics. Don't laugh too hard.

If you can't tell I so don't want my pic to be taken and my mom was a little camera crazy while I was opening my graduation gifts.
18th bday. Finally legal!
Senior trip to Huston w mi mama, stopped at Rice U and I thought I wanted to go there until I saw tuition prices, so I went to Weber State instead! No comparison what so ever. Although, if I did go to Rice I never would have meet my wonderful hubby so all things are meant to be.
One of my very best friends from 2nd grade until Junior year. She is one person that I wish I was able to keep in contact with.

Prom with Justin's friend. he was in college and I thought I was so cool not to go with any boys from my school.
My other best friend Jake. Poor guy, I had to tie his tie and look how short it is! We hung out all summer and every weekend for a couple years. And then one day I never heard from him again. I am sure he got a girlfriend that didn't like him hanging out with another girl.
Scuba in Aruba
Sterling Scholar award. I got a call one day my senior year and they said I had been nominated for it. I was shocked since I didn't even go to HS then.

Sweet 16
My bunny buns, looked like my bunny bunnee


So I made that cat in the hat hat and I thought I would be so cool and wear it in public, I think I did once and I didn't feel so cool anymore so I saved it for Halloween


Dork on the track team. All the grumpy looking girls were the good runners, I would have thought they would have more endorphins then that to put a smile on their face.
That is Zach kunkle, haha. My mom hated him and I have no idea why. It took him like a month to kiss me. He invited me to a drive in movie one time and it was a huge argument with my mom which she won and I couldn't go. But if I did I am positive our car would be one of the few that WOULD NOT have steamed up windows
I make a pretty good she devil if you ask me. It just came so natural.
That is me by the coach in the black shirt. I swim better than I walk. Quit gawking at the speedo boys behind me. I know all American girls just love em. And lucky me got to see them every day. Jealous? I know you are.
Oh, and swim team was also the first time some one refered to me as Wig-it. So my other coach (not pictured) would always try to get my attention I guess, and half way throught the season we were all sitting around and someone yelled "hey Wight" (maiden name) so Iasked them what they wanted and the coach looked at me and said your name is Wight, and I was like "duh" and thats when he told me he was wondering why I never paid attention when he would try to call me cause he thought my name was Wig-it!

2 comments:

Mrs. W said...

Holy cow! thanks for the pictures that was so cool to see you back in HS! OGDEN TIGER WOO HOO!! :) You really are so pretty Alisa, I never get to see you with your hair down-- thats the problem with working in the OR you never get to see how people REALLY look. Hope you are feeling better.

Rob and Tiff said...

That was so awesome! I'm glad you added pictures to this fun tag. I don't know if I can submit myself to this kind of fun though. Not to mention I don't have any pictures from my high school days, they're all in UT at my parents house. :-) I'll think about it though, maybe I'll change my mind.