So, Bill and I were in Mexico stuffing our faces with our all-inclusive food when we hear about the rice shortage going on. Being married, related, and friends with people who once lived in places where rice was serve with or by itself for 2 or more meals a day, this is a huge deal to have a shortage. Most of the world depends on rice, especially in places where they barely have anything but. I heard about this website on the news but missed the address of it. Then I saw that my smarty pants friend Alyssa had it posted on hers. You go onto it, test your vocab, maybe learn a little, and for free each word you get right, you also give someone in need some food. This is FREE on your part. You can donate money too, but in the economic crunch these days this is definately something tha you can do to help someone else if you are feeling the burn. Log on and do it daily, then count your blessing when you put the food on the table tonight.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment