Monday, April 14, 2008

Not long before I am open for business

I have been busy trying to get ready to open my business. I will be selling on Etsy and personally. I will specialize in monogramming for a fraction of the cost of Pottery Barn. Great for wedding, birthday, graduation, and newborn gifts.


Pillow cases and more

Snuggle blankets for that special baby









Monogrammed baby washcloths
BurpiesAnd much more, stay tuned for all the excitement that is about to happen with
Kisses N Lollipops




7 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute! Good luck with the business.

gollyjess said...

this all looks so awesome. So talented girl!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

That is so great! The name is adorable, too. Best of luck!!!
-Cari-

Rob and Tiff said...

How exciting! Those are really cute. You are so talented. Good luck with the business.

Lisa said...

wait a second...you MADE those blankets??? that is SO COOL!! it makes me just want to be sick and lay in bed all day..and be surrounded in those fuzzy blankets. :)

the Wight's said...

I love all your cute Blankets and burp cloths! Your amazing! How's everything going? We miss you guys.

Alyssa Coberly said...

okay why have you been hiding this talent??? YOU NEED TO CALL ME ASAP ... I HAVE SOME MONOGRAMMING NEEDS!