Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Mexico Vacation

Ok, so everyone has been asking us about Mexico. We loved it. Didn't want to come back. I wantd to buy a condo or a house down there and work at the resort and have the beach as my backyard. It was so beautiful. The water was amazing. I couldn't stop looking at it.

We got some custom art from this guy. It is awsome.
This is him drying it with fire.
Bill sip lining. I was too scared to go up the ladder and stand on the tiny platform.


ATV ride, Bill crashed and ruined one of the 4-wheelers. They wantd us to share but I didn't want to ride with him, I would have died! He almost did. This is him as a white boy.
Dirty girl.

Little swimmer


spent every night on the beach drinking bananamamas and listening to the waves.
Love love love this blue and white combo. If we ever have a house I would paint the entire inside like this! Or maybe just one room.


The flowers are so pretty in everyones yard.

View we would see when we were eating lunch
This is a regular meal. Surprisingly, Bill gained no wieght and I lost 3 lbs. No idea how that happened.
Just a visitor when we were getting ready to go swim.



hhhhmmmm

shake that thing
our favorite thing was riding the catamoran (no idea how to spell that)
Isn't the water gorgeous?


A lil snooze after a steak and lobster lunch.
They tried fishing but caught nothing.
If you ever go somewhere that has humidity and sand and have a fancy camara, bring lens cleaner.
So fun!!!




ok seriously, can't get over all the colors of the water.



This is what they call a rodent. This was bigger than bunnee! I will never look at our little mice the same again.



My $4.00 flip flops, kind of proud of my deal, got them at DSW.
Sleeping again. I think he is all caught up by now.
I have no idea why, but I think Bill has the cutest feet.
We went to grab a drink for a snack and this was the view we stared at for an hour or so. Even when the sky is gray the water is gorgeous.


A Mayan city.
Another view from our table.

AAhhhh, so peaceful.


Chichen Itza (Mayan ruins)



Just a relaxing day at the pool.


So, I guess you can see now why I didn't want to come back huh! The week was not long enough, we definately could have stayed another one.












6 comments:

melissa said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a wonderful trip! I can't believe its been 4 months since we went from christmas! Maybe we can meet there one day. Great pics..Melissa C

Jill said...

Ahhh so jealous! Looks like a nice, relaxing time that I am sure was well deserved

Rob and Tiff said...

Looks like you had a blast in Mexico. I don't blame you for not wanting to return home.

Glad you had fun, I'm jealous.

KayStar said...

that brings back so many memories of our honeymoon. (sigh) i want to go back so bad, i can hear the waves.... oh wait that is just our dishwasher... love ya alisa, it looks like you guys had a blast! wanna go back in three years? start saving now!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

The pictures are beautiful! I'm so glad y'all got to take a vacation. Sounds like y'all needed one!

Anonymous said...

Well, it sounds like to me you must be your mother's daughter. When I need to go and escape life's realities I go to the memory in my mind, a beautiful beach in Puerto Rico that I shared alot of time with my family. We had fun living there and my love for this part of Gods creation is hard to describe. Alisa is so talented with her expressions she has done a great job. We need to go together again next time we plan a trip. What do you think? Love Mom