Saturday, October 17, 2009

So long, farwell...

I am off to a new adventure and will be working with all pediatric patients. No more smelly adults for me for a while. So as I am leaving one facility to go to another I will deeply miss my co-workers. They have been some of the most amazing people I have ever met, ever. I hope we all stay in touch and hang out. Even though everyone always says they will but hardly anyone ever does, I really really hope you guys are around for a while. I will miss you, and if my next set of co-workers have just half the personality you guys have I will be on cloud nine! Now on to the show.
Audrey doing her famous dolphin impression because it makes my day every single time you do it! Please you tube it so if I have a bad day at work I can come home and watch it to lift my spirits!
Cute Jen with her twins incubating peacefully in her belly! Tell her to check out my blog so she can see how adorable her and Chris are.

Miss April, the nucleus of the OR. When you make it as a hair dresser to the stars I will be bragging to EVERYONE about how I know you!



Dear sweet Duard, unless you are Australian, it would be Duad! I will miss your guts. I hardly lived when you cut your hours back, but now I think I just may die not seeing that beautiful face weekly. Please inform me of all your hilarious stories to keep me up to par!
These poor girls get abused almost daily on the Hell side and may be some of the strongest girls I have come in contact with. And even when thay have to deal with the Drs. and staff that they have to deal with, they can still come into the lounge and make everyone else's day. You two better know by now what good people you really are.
Seriously, this OR should run for hottest OR in the world. Everyone is so freakin hot I want to smack them silly!

At first I was going to delete this pic, then I saw Jen in the corner and laughed my arse off!
My first friend. I came in as this uncomfortable scrub from Chicago who didn't know what a suction elevator was and confused as all get out, and Ms. Thang here taught me what I needed to know and let me sing and dance with her while laughing all the live long day. I miss you already Audrey. Thanks for being the person you are and please never change.
And this is the mouth on Audrey's hubs... 'nough said!
Cute!

Karlee, we thought you could start a new line of headbands like the one Amy is sportin with the crosswalk coming out of her head!
Morgan thought he really wanted to get in this pic and I just didn't have the heart to crop karlee out.




Adorable!


Seriously though, you are all great. I wouldn't have lasted as long as I did with out you. I have learned a ton from every one of you, I have laughed my head off with everyone of you, I am jealous of how awesome everyone of you really are.

3 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Awwwwwwwwww....Alisa....this is such a sweet post! You, my friend, will be missed! You made us laugh so many times and you are just as beautiful inside as you are outside.

LOVVVVE YOU!

Amy said...

I love these pictures! You are fantastic Alisa! And I, too, will truly miss you around work. You're leaving us with too many crazies like LPG...it's okay I forgive you. Keep in touch with us! And good luck! Love you!

Mrs. W said...

Dang, Alisa this post almost made me cry seeing all these pictures of my cool friends and remembering how much fun we had together that night...and then remembering that you won't be there anymore :'( WAAHHH!!! Alisa, great pictures, gonna miss you like crazy girlie!