Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am now dead

I am sitting here at work on my last 16 hour shift, done with the cases for the day, waiting for add-ons to start calling in, and I am looking at my friend's shopping list on the side of her blog. (Yes you Karlee) And what do I spy, you may be wondering? Well, it's a little shop known as Anthropologie. I have literally died. I LOVE this store. I am high tailing it out of here tomorrow and making a little detour on my way home to the Gateway. They have EVERYTHING! Although, it is a little pricey for this scrub {tech}, I do think that I deserve at least one sweater, since every item of clothing I have bought this year has been doomed to my buyer's remorse and returned back to it's original owner, the store. I may also think that I deserve a cute bracelet or set of teaspoons too, we'll see.
Having trouble trying to decide what to get me for Christmas? These would go perfectly with my kitchen. {hint hint}

Cutest set of teaspoons I have ever bestowed upon.


Adorable rug!
You know, I have been very good about not buying jewelry this year as well. Maybe I need a little reward for that as well.
Not to brag or anything, but I think my wrist would make this bracelet look good!


And it is winter, I do need something to keep my noggin toasty.
And my neck....





Ummm, I think I deserve more than one sweater now that I think about it.





Now I just need to make a little more money to support my new found love {sigh}

4 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck!! Haha many a girl(including this one) has feasted her eyes upon the beauty that is Anthro. Too bad we don't have the income to support our love! But I agree with you, I love everything about that store. But I mostly just look, and can't buy. Let's go together and splurge!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Yay for shopping online! And dang...you found some cute shiz! You better just splurge and get a couple items you really like...it's worth it sometimes!

Anthro will be the death of me!

Alyssa Coberly said...

ah yes welcome to the land of anthropologie :0) its a dangerous road that ends in me wishing I could spent $100 on a t shirt.

KayStar said...

i think the hats are cute, but that is about it.... love ya.