Monday, May 4, 2009

Ridiculous

Doesn't the weather man know it is May? Come on, these are all the blankets I sleep with...still, and the brown one is our warming blanket which I still have to turn on every night to warm my little tooties. I get that May is usually a little chilly, but honestly it's cold. I WANT THE 70 degree WEATHER!!! BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ( and that little bit of yellow in the corner, I did not wet the bed I just didn't white balance my camera!)
BTW I got another "you go girl" this weekend from another random stranger lady (stranger ladies have been so nice around here). And yes, I went, and it was raining, and my water-resistant jacket couldn't resist anymore, so I turned soggy!

4 comments:

KayStar said...

maybe if you take a few blankets off your bed, the weather will warm up! give a little, take a little!

Rob and Tiff said...

You STILL sleep with all of those blankets? Holy CRAP!! It must be like -25 in Utah. I better call my family and make sure they're still alive. :-)

Hopefully summer weather will start showing its bright and shiny face.

Mrs. W said...

I didnt even notice the yellow, but now that you mention it... ;) I'm totally proud of you for running even in the rain! I would say 'kudos' but I think it is a stupid word so I'll just say BEANS!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Ha ha! I have to have a billion blankets too! It's just a comfort thing!

YOU GO GIRL! ;)