Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh no she di-in't...

Oh yeah I did! I went running with the Chicago Cubs on my hat and the Chicago White sox on my shirt. now I do realize that if I was in Chicago I would get shot, or at the very least beat up, but I don't think a single Utahn would have even noticed. Plus it gave me a little smile for about an hour and a half, or at least until I hit the hill.

Isn't my mom and Husby the greatest ever! I just got home from my 16 hr shift and my b-day being the next day I couldn't wait to sleep so I could relax the entire day, and I got to come home to this. Yes, I know that Bill probably had only a small part in this, but still he had a part. And my mom always likes to make sure that I know that she thinks I am special. I love you for that mom, thanks. Bill did very well this year, I was quite impressed, I told him what I wanted and what type of store you can get it in and he went and got it all by himself! Not only that but he got something a little extra, and in my card he threw something else in there! I was super excited that he did all this with out anyone telling him! He has learned well. And my mom spoiled the living daylights out of me. And I loved every piece of it!


My mom and I went a got pedis and I wanted to remind myself that vacation is near so I got some palm trees painted on mine. Every time I look at my toes now I wish I was there! Can't wait!



This is my cute hubs looking suave.

Thanks for my birthday! It was great!

Also my step mom and dad came last weekend and celebrated my s-i-l and nieces b-days along with mine as well. I just didn't get any pics of that. Thanks!

2 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Super cute pedi!!! You totally got spoiled for your B-Day!

And Happy freakin' Birthday!!! I feel like a terrible friend that I didn't even know! I'm so gonna sing to you tomorrow!

Mrs. W said...

Gawl cute toes! What did he get you? That was sure nice of them to do that for you. Happy birthday you nerd! You didnt tell anybody so we couldnt harass you or even get you a present! Oh well we still love you!