Yes, yes, these are Christmas decorations that you are looking at. And no these are not from last year, well they might be, but we weren't here last year so I don't really know. I love this time of year, as soon and the little kiddles are done with there trick-or-treating I am whipping out the Christmas stuff. And I had to restrain myself because a month ago I was sick, and I couldn't sleep at 4 in the a.m. so I hightailed it down to Walmart to buy some drugs containing alcohol to knock my hinney out. And what did I see, the lucky Walmart employees unpacking all the sparkly Christmas stuff. Needless to say I spent 30 more minutes at Walmart than I wanted to so I could look at all the glitter and shine! And I suppressed my need to get right home and put up the tree. I also think that since we did not have a tree at the time might have helped.
Oh, and yes, that is Shrek the Halls on t.v. Totally cute, totally short. 22 mins to be exact. But it is one of my favorite Shreks and it leaves you wanting more!
Those are presents under the tree. None that I am giving, but I have already checked the names and I am receiving some! And I will not unwrap and rewrap them this year. My shopping will be done and wrapped by Thanksgiving though.
Thanks dad and Evelyn for letting me put it up with the help of Jayanne and Evelyn. And my hubby watching me wondering why, just why...
I am so excited!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
4 comments:
oh my gosh! I am impressed! I was at Target today and was VERY tempted! Wish we were coming to your house for Christmas Dinner! Melissa C
WOW!! Christmas already? Haven't you forgotten the turkey holiday? I love Christmas too. I would probably put up my Christmas decor early too if my hubby would let me. It's the only decorations I brought with me to Chi town so I have to get good use out of them right?
seariously??? so soon??? you make me laugh! but i am happy for you! i had a roommate like that and i loved getting ready for christmas early, it set the mood for months! but now my roommate is kinna a grinch, and we are lucky to get a tree every year.
i'm speechless...
Post a Comment