
How can a little girl this sweet...

With a face this cute...

and such a clean lil girl...

with an adorable personality...

and the cutest little bum...

DO THIS? K people look, I love my little bunny, but her rebeliousness is getting too much. I am sure she just wants to have a friend, but she is too old for a friend and would beat the other bunny up if I brought one in. She has 2 doors on her cage, in front and on top. We found out a couple months ago if we leave the top open she will jump out. So, no more leaving the top open. I would put it down and just not lock it. Well, bunnee smart as she is, figured out to push it with her nose, and waa-laa, it opens. Two and two together and out she goes, while mom and dad are working hard to feed her body with yummy food and keep a roof over her head. As swift as a fox (yes, Alyssa that is now my fav. line to use) she runs over to her fav spot to chew. A place she always gets in trouble for chewing, but since mom is not home to yell, her little butt went there and chewed the crap out of the carpet. Yep looking forward to seeing how much money we will not be getting back on our deposit now! Still haven't told Bill about this, he never reads what I type anyways, we will see if he figures it out! And yes I did ground her. And yes it has occured to me that if I can't control a bunny, how can I control possible kids? Only the Lord knows.


Ok and if any of you have a Rebel XTI Canon camera, can you help me. I can't get my pink teddy bear fur to come out with the right tone unless there is no flash, but then it looks like the pic was taken with out a flash! Grrr

There are new posts on
http://kissesnlollipops.etsy.com/
2 comments:
maybe you should stop starving your bunny then she will not eat your carpet! poor poor bunny, I feel bad for her, just immangin what it feels like comming out... JK love ya alisa! I know you would rather starve yourself than your bunny.
naughty bunny
Post a Comment