Monday, May 5, 2008

Think spring

Ok, so before you think spring think about this: See how freakin cute this little sweater is? Well, you can purchase it at www.handmadejig.etsy.com and yes I am putting in a plug for my friends etsy shop because it is freakin cute. And I am the embroiderer so that is also a plug for me.

You see we did a little trade, so made some dang cute cards for me, and I embroidered for her. Worked perfect huh! I sure thought so, and look how cute the cards are, some lucky people will be getting these in the mail soon.
Ok, so plug over. Now think spring. I am still learning my camera, and could not resist going outside in this beautiful 75 (yes I did say 75) degree weather. All the trees are blossoming, it is beautiful.

Ok, so I have a friend who always criticised my pictures that I took with my last camera. And if she wants to criticise me still then fine, but I love love love this pic. Love it!!! I don't care what she has to say about it, I like it. And I took it all by myself too =)'



Oh, and this is my other fav!





And.. this is another fav! Love my camera!
This too
A little too centered, but I still love it!

Look, it's just like me and Bill! =)
Couldn't resist!




4 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

love me some plugs!! oh snap - i dont have it up yet though ... maybe i will have to put it up tomorrow - tomorrow I'll love ya tomorrow (hehe)

thanks!

Rob and Tiff said...

Holy crap you're good. I would hate to have your friend look at any picture I've ever taken. What kind of camera did you get? Those pictures are so awesome. I've always wanted to learn how to take really good pictures, maybe I'll have to come take a lesson or two from you. :-)

KayStar said...

I love spring too!

The Chicago Bowlers said...

Those pictures are wonderful! We'll have to take some "nature" trips and take cool pictures. ALthough with your new camera your pictures will blow us all away. Your stuff is absolutely adorable. I wish I had a baby that I could buy for! Good luck with it!