Saturday, January 26, 2008

Honestly...

Like seriously, what in the heck could this hill have on it that tastes so good to these Canadian geese. This is a field by our casa and they have been sitting here all mourning eating the all the snow their little bellies can handle. I do expect though, that there will be quite a few baby geese this spring if you know what I mean! Nothin better than eating snow and making babies, I guess.

I had a girl's night out last night with some beautiful girls from my ward. It was tons O fun and much needed. And no, boys, there was no hubby bashing cause we all love you to pieces, rest assured. But that doesn't mean we didn't talk about you at all. What happens on a Mormon girl's night out, stays on a Mormon girl's night out. Didn't get any pics cause my camera died, but I brought it back to life this mourning, no worries.

Update on Bill: finally made it to Ghana this week after being stranded. His has been catching up with his family but hasn't resolved what to do about his Dad's health. Keep us in your prayers, don't take us off that list yet.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I had no idea you guys had a blog, but as I look at your lists of posts it looks like it's a pretty new thing. I gotta admit last night was lots of fun. Thanks for organizing it!

gollyjess said...

no husband bashing! I am so proud of us!