Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thanksgiving

It has taken me a while to get these posted, but I finally did. We couldn't go home, yet again for Thanksgiving, but this time neither could some of our friends. Nick and Zandra hosted Bill, me, Clint, and Jenelle at their very cute place.


Here is Zandra's table. The picture does not do it justice. It looked liked something right out of a pottery barn catalog. It was so pretty.
Here is Nick and Zandra. They were perfect hosts. We had a lot of fun.


Bill's cousin Henry and Clint and Jenelle.



Bill and I singing a duet
We sang karaoke. Bill at first was kind of shy about it, but after we egged him on a bit, he got really into it. I never thought he had it in him.
Bill holding a tune for his audience.
We were all talking in the family room a couple hours after dinner and all of a sudden the boys get up and leave. The girls all looked at ourselves and went to go check what was going on. Guess what? The boys were at it again. Eating more food.
Lots O food makes for happy boys!



3 comments:

lbliss said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. That was so great for all you to get together!

KayStar said...

tell bill i want to hear him sing for me next time i see him! ha

Jennelle said...

Love the pics! That was one eventful evening that I will never forget. Bill as the next American Idol!