Tuesday, May 22, 2007

OOOOuuucchh!

So, when your child comes home and says they want a tattoo, show them this picture. This is what it looks like when you get it removed. That is the blister that forms from the laser burning the skin and dispersing the ink from the tattoo.
This pic is day one of the process. Little blisters start to form where each laser beam was hit.

This is day 4. All the little blisters turned into one monster guy. It will soon get better, and like every blister, will either pop, eww, or dry up and go away. The area itches like crazy for about 3 weeks because the bodies natural reaction to the process. Then I go back and have another treatment on it! What fun. Thank goodness there are some cool plastic surgeons where I work and they tell everyone I was a gang member so I can get it done pro bono!!!



0 comments: