Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Well, I am now half way to fifty. Sunday was the sad day that I turned half way to fifty. It was a bitter-sweet day. My lovely hubby took me to breakfast and dinner at my favorite spots. Then we went to a fabulous hotel, where we had a pool, jacuzzi, whirlpool, steam room, fireplace, massage chair, and even one of those toilets that sprays water on you for easy clean up! It was great, until things weren't able to work, 3 hours of waiting on maintenance and starting our hour long trip back home at 11:30 at night wasn't in the plans. But we get to go back, no worries, and I will take pics of the room so everyone can see how cool it is.
I had a hello kitty birthday, Like I would have anything else?
I got another band added to my already beautiful ring from my sweetie pie.
My mom sent me a grab bag full of fun things, then Bill let me shop like crazy, and he didn't even say a word when the cashier told us how much!
My mom also sent this pic of Christ, it's my favorite because there are kids of a different races in it. Very important!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe this darling blog? Alisa has always been so talented with writing. She should write books!! This blog would be such a treasure of a book. Does anyone know how to print it? I want a hard copy. What a BEAUTIFUL woman (on her way to the lovely age of 50!!!)

Anonymous said...

PS this is from the mom. I"m sure with all the computer gurus there must be a way to print blogs into hard copy books??