Well, this is what I look like when people come into the O.R. for surgery. I never have to worry about doing my hair or putting on bronzer, which is completely different from my last profession. Today I did a surgery on a lady that had rectal cancer, we took out her rectum and sigmoid colon, then flipped her over and put a colostomy on her abdomen. She will never be able to have function from her butt. The doctor let me staple her abdomen incision closed, that was pretty cool I never got to do that before. I am doing the same surgery tomorrow. It's funny the little things in life that we take for granted, like being able to go to the bathroom like the average person.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Work, work, work
Posted by Alisa at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'M Lovin The Outfit
Jennifer
ps. We missing ya in Labor
PeekaBoo! Super cute Alisa! And I love all the pictures you put on your blog. Have a good one.
Post a Comment