My brother thinks his blog is the best, and I told him it is only up for the best because his kids are soooooo cute. So in order to make the Dawson blog the very best blog ever, I am posting up the cutest kids ever. This is Coby, the best future missionary/insurance broker/heart breaker/marathon winner of his time.
This little Jaycee is the only baby in the world that can make me baby hungry. She is a doll, and I get sad every day when I think about her and can't see her. She is going to come visit me though and I am taking her shopping on the magnificent mile and show her how to shop with her daddy's money, and buy every thing for the princess she is. No boy will ever be able to resist those eyes
Isn't she the cutest peanut ever!!! I didn't want to let her go when we visited Utah in December.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Cutest kids in the world
Posted by Alisa at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What beauties!!! I nice to see the pics..You used to always tell me how darling they were..YOU WERE RIGHT! Best blog:) Melissa
What beauties!!! I nice to see the pics..You used to always tell me how darling they were..YOU WERE RIGHT! Best blog:) Melissa
Post a Comment