I want glitter toes but don't want to pay for them!
Put a paper plate or piece of foil under your feet so you can reuse the excess glitter
Buff your toe nails with a fine grit nail file.
Apply 1 coat of clear nail polish
While polish is fresh and wet sprinkle the color of glitter all over the nail. Do all ten toes and repeat.
When done, put one last coat of clear polish on and wait to dry.
throw on your favorite sandals and hope for warm weather!
I get bored after about a month and switch colors, so I take a hot shower or bath and when I get out I sit there and pick them off with my finger nail.
Sounds tedious, but a lot of the time I can get the whole thing off with just one pick.
You can do nail polish remover but it takes FOREVER.
.
.
.
On a side note...
My mom and I went to Costco and they had these cute pillow pets with a blanket. There was a bunny one {my fav. animal} so my mom offered to buy it for me.
I'm not going to turn down a comfy bunny pillow pet with matching blanket! I don't care how old I am.
Well, guess what happens when I get it out of the washer and dryer and have it all ready to cuddle up with...Bill steals it.
Story of my life...
1 comments:
DOING MY TOES! so crafty
Post a Comment