I took my first med/surg test last week on Thursday, and by Thurs. night I was sick to my stomach (literally) and I knew I had failed it. I woke up every hour through out the night and before my alarm went off Fri. morning, I started crying. I was wondering what the heck I was going to do if I failed RN school. I talked to my instructor and he said he wouldn't list grades until at least Mon. What the? He made us wait all weekend...not a happy student. And then when I started talking to him about some of the questions and he told me one of the ones I missed, I swore about it and told him that was stupid. There were 2 right answers and I put the most right, but he wanted the 2nd right one.
Anyway, I got my score today and guess what...... I FREAKING PASSED!!! Not only did I pass but I got a much better score than what I thought. So, Bill told me to go reward myself for going through that stress, and since I don't have a dose of Xanax to reward myself with, I got these cute, little girl sized slippers that I can actually shove my big feet into!
0 comments:
Post a Comment