Thursday, August 5, 2010

Timmy McGraw and Lady A

Mi Madre got us tickets to go check out Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw. It was awesome. It was at an outdoor stage, and if it wasn't for the 100 degree weather, everything would have been perfect! But that's what you get in UT in July.


So, before you start thinking what a bad wife I am about having a guy's butt on my blog, Bill is totally fine with me having crushes on certain celebs. He has plenty of celeb crushes (way more than I do) and we both realize it is human to think that someone else is hot besides just your spouse. So, quit thinking those bad thoughts of me.
Anyway, my camera must have an infatuation with Tim's butt. If you notice in all the rest of the pics, I got nice close-ups but not nearly as close as this. I didn't move from my row, didn't pass my camera to anyone else, it just liked his tush in those jeans. And... well... I don't mind the pic myself!!


He sang all his greatest hits, and was very interactive with the audience. He pulled a couple little girls up on stage and danced with them when he sang "My little girl."











Alrighty, see this old dude in the sunglasses behind us? There were a few people standing in front of us, so my mom and I stood to dance along as well, this guy, who must have thought this concert was the symphony or he was from UT county and he told us to sit down because he couldn't see. SERIOUSLY! We sat, to be nice, but then he kept yelling at the girls in front of us to sit and they couldn't here them. I sure as heck wasn't going to tell them to sit. If you are too old to get up and dance at a concert, don't go. Let someone who will have fun take the ticket and you can stay home, in your comfy chair and watch the news.
Ok, that's my rant. But next time, if that happens again, I will not sit. I will tell the person to go get the usher and have him sit me down, plus all the people in front of me better sit.

Lady Antebellum. I was surprised they were an opening band. They are pretty big, but whatev, glad I got to see them.




Here is my mom dancing, glad she knows how to have a good time! Thanks for the ticket mom, it was so much fun! Can't wait until the next concert rolls into town!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Tim McGraw is definitely at the top of my "crush list". His arm muscles...NICE!!! Glad you had fun! How can you not at a Tim McGraw concert?!?! :-D

Cheerfully Charmed said...

FUN! I'm so jealous you got to see good old Tim in concert! He's come quite a few times and I still have not seen his handsome face! Ahhhh! Maybe next year! I love summer concerts! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Just a tid bit of info. Tim is 49 yr.old. He has been making top records for 20 years now. I loved his oldies but the new ones were just as good or better. Lady Annabellem was fabulous! I forgot how much fun concerts are to be around all the young, fun, positive energy. Looking for the next one! MamaMia

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Love your post! I am a serious Dierks Bentley fan! I was supposed to go to Lady A party in Nashville during CMAfest but my mom went in the hospital so I had to come back. We saw Tim here in St. Louis with Faith several years ago and just loved it!!

Lady A is headlining because their songs and cd's are at the top right now along with all the awards they won. I am still surprised to see Tim open for them, though! Great pictures!

Oh, my friends and I have had to suffer with stuffy people who want to sit through the whole concert, too. We stand anyway and try to ignore them the best we can. We all paid the same price for our tickets so we can stand if we want!!