Sunday, January 31, 2010

Too bad, so sad!

Bill's dad's funeral was this weekend and Bill was able to go home and attend it. He has had a lot of stress with the whole situation so hopefully his brain gets to relax a little now that it is over. He has been working hard with his school and work and then dealing with everything back home. Poor guy :( Maybe someday he can go back home for a vacation and not for sad things. He is really a good son and brother and dealing with the responsibility his culture puts on him to do so. His sister is really really lucky to have him! And I am really, really lucky to be married to him. ;)

Me...I had to go to a mandatory RN orientation on Friday and then I start my first RN class this coming Thursday. Seems like it will be a busy year in a half cause I already have 50 pages to read and I haven't even started yet! Yea school! I have also been scared of the pretend robbers I think are hiding in my house as I am the only one here. Nothing like getting the heart pumping by freaking yourself out! Billy come home!! But I got to spend time with two good friends Fri. and Sat. so I wouldn't be lonesome!!

1 comments:

Mrs. W said...

awww sad face!! ;) man, I'm sorry to hear about Bills father. What is his mom going to do now? Good luck with all that reading!