Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yellowstone

We went to Yellowstone over Labor day weekend. Had lots of fun, I appreciate it a lot more as an adult than I did as a kid, but that's how it usually is. I am not really in the blogging mood right now so I am not going to type a whole lot, but you'll get the idea. Enjoy.


Mammoth hot springs
Picnic with PB&J
When I took this pic Bill said, "Oh, you can put this on the blog and write Billy walking on the river!" So here it is, the only pic Bill has suggested to put on the blog of him!


Getting a natural facial.




Cute!

Amazing sunset.









Old Faithful










2 comments:

KayStar said...

how much fun! i am so glad you guys got out! i love that place, love you guys

Mrs. W said...

your pictures are gorgeous! I wish that we had had a good camera when we went :( oh well, we will definately be going again sometime. I'm so glad you guys had fun :)