The peeps that we borrowed wireless internet from must have moved and now we are internetless until we get comcast up and going. I had some pics saved and now will share them with you lovely folks while I am using my grams internet. Enjoy!
There is a street in Barcelona where all the tourists go for shopping. Down the middle of the street is a big island where vendors can set up, and each block seemed to have a theme with the vendors. One block would be filled with artists, the next with performers, or just those who would pretend to be a statue for a euro, the next would be all outdoor florists, then outdoor pet shops, and finally the jewelers and crafty things. But every one sells about the same thing as there neighbor on that particular block, they all have about the same price, and none will bargain even 1 euro, even if you walk away they will just let you walk.
This guy was my favorite performer! I wondered if his legs start to go numb or is his butt starts to hurt?
Even though the news says Michael Jackson died the weekend before our trip, we saw him alive and dancing in Spain.
Europe is full of these scooters, or as the Italians call them mosquitoes, They are EVERWHERE and some of the most daring and bravest drivers I have ever seen!
Here is a Park Guell that the famous Spanish architect (Gaudi) designed. Samantha brown came here so of course so did we! Gaudi loved mosaics and the entire park is made of broken pottery.
1 comments:
man you keep giving me little doses that leave me hungry for more! I can't wait for more pictures! I totally love Samantha Brown, her show is awesome. Cool pics!
Post a Comment