Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another 5K

We think we are really really cool hanging with Spidey! This was a 5K for a little boy who has survived luekemia and his favorite hero is Mr. Spidey himself.
My cute little mom

My cute little cousin. We made sure Spidey was in the background so when we show her son, Anson, the pics he will think his mom is the coolest, but more importantly he will think I am way more awesome than Bill, cause as it stands right now Lil Anson thinks Bill is the neatest thing since sliced bread....until I got in good with Spidey

4 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Um...why was Spidey there in the first place?

Congrats on the 5K girl! You might be sick of hearing this but...

YOU GO GIRL! :)

Rob and Tiff said...

You go girl! That's so awesome you're doing so many 5K's and for a good reason too. Oh and I thought you were cool even before you got in good with spidey.

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

way to go! you are just a runnin' fool now. it's addictive, isn't it? ;) you look AWESOME, by the way!

Mrs. W said...

Wow another 5K? you are certainly on a roll girlie! Nice spidey costume totally looks real, if I was a little kid I'd probably wet myself seeing my 'hero' that is so cool beans!