If you are all caught up on my bloggin then you will remember my last post {or just scroll down and see it} Does anything about these first two pics remind you about my last post? Twins maybe? This is Bill as a kid, yes we know he has a dress on, but the photographer was already there and he wasn't dressed yet so this is what got thrown on him! Glad he didn't grow up with identity issues! These are also my two favorite pics of all time! We have a brag board at work where everyone has been posting pics of there kids, I am thinking of posting these, I consider Bill to be a 30 yr old kid...and he is mine.
Also, da da da da {enter trumpets}, I have decided to start my shop back up. I was going to go to school this semester until I realized that I would be considered out of state tuition payer and decided I didn't like math enough to pay over a $1000 for it. I am not sure I like it enough to pay anything for it, but that is all I need to get a worthless associates so I can move on and get an almost worthless bachelors... So I thought it was time to get the shopity shop back up and pray for a better economy so I can send my assets to college in the fall.
Before
After...
Oh and I was very business womanly and took the cake class opportunity to sell my aprons, sold more than I thought so it was a success!
I finally hooked up my desktop which had been sitting in a box since we moved here. Totally forgot about what was on my screen saver until this little creature popped up. And no I am not talking about the monkey. I miss Bunnee, hope she is liking Chicago, she always was more of a city girl! And I will get another to fill my void when we finally get our own place and won't move from it for a long time! Someday that will happen...I hope.

4 comments:
Nice work on the cake! Soon you'll have that talent mastered and you'll be showing off all your fancy cakes. Your aprons are way cute. I know I've told you this before but I thought I would tell you again for old times sake. :-)
cute pics of uncle bill. Tell him to call drew, fishing season is comming up and all drew needs is a call from a friend and he will go.
Those pictures are so darling! He is a cutie! :) Love the aprons, they are so darn cute! And I like the cake too ;) You are awesome.
Yay for re opening your Etsy shop! I think you've been missed! And I love the Aprons...LOVE them! I especially like the yellow one!
So I'm going to bake something this afternoon...just so I can prove to myself I AM a cook and I NEED a new sexy apron from you!
Go girl!
Oh...and I'm super bummed I missed this cake making festivity! Maybe next time!
Post a Comment