Sunday, March 8, 2009

My husby is the best ever...this weekend anyway!

It all started Thursday right before I left work, I went to find out which room I would be in Friday and found out that not only was I in a sucky GYN room, but I was doing cases that had names that 5 other people didn't even know what it was. So I was joking with a nurse in the break room about how I was going to call in sick. And guess what little fella, I totally jinxed myself. I felt so nauseated that night I couldn't even go to bed. I almost called in but then I thought everyone would know I did it on purpose. To make a long story short I ended up going home early on Friday after I felt like I was going to pass out even with the room temp being at 55 degrees.
Friday night I felt a little better so I got up to clean the house before Bill got home. Saturday morning I felt ok when I got up, I did my errands. I had to go get Bill from dropping our car off and I felt really really nauseated (and no I am not preggers). I brought a bowl of strawberries with me, and next thing I know I have the feeling that I need to puke. So if you are one of those that hearing about people puking makes you sick then skip to the next paragraph now, if you are one of those that what to hear the story then keep reading. So I was in the left lane and I tried to get over to the right to pull over and the guy wouldn't let me in, finally I got there but I was a little too late and picked up the little paper bowl and puked in that. Unfortunately it was too small leaving puke all over me and my car. Sticky icky I know, but you kept reading so now you get the image with it.
So I called Bill and told him and then met him right after. When he got in he just wasn't that concerned with me being sick and after a few minutes I got really really mad and let him have it. Well I guess he had time to think about it cause then he started to get concerned, maybe it was from my whimpering? And by the time I got home I was crying, plus I still had puke all over me and my car. I immediately went in to get some stuff to clean up the car and Bill kept telling me to go relax and he would do it, but if he did it he would probably puke, and when I reminded him of this he then offered to go have it done professionally, but I am too cheap for that so I just finished.
I got my mom to come over and baby oh I mean nurse me. And gave happy tummy drugs. So later on we went out for dinner and then Bill decided it was finally time to upgrade our phones. Once I picked mine out he let mom and I go and he stayed to do all the paper work and pay for it all! Yippy It is the coolest phone I could ever imagine.
We spent most of Sunday cooking food to last us through out the week, and had a ton of dishes, did some and then left to take a walk. When I got home Bill noticed the fridge was all messy and designated both of us to clean it. We were kind of annoyed at each other doing this, but got it all done. Then Bill noticed there was pieces of onion and stuff on the floor so he whipped out the vacuum and not only did the kitchen but got all the dog hair off the rest of the floor. I felt bad that I wasn't doing anything so I went to changed the garbage, but he came over and took it from me. So I thought I would finish vacuuming and he wouldn't let me and told me to go shower. when I got out I came down to our bedroom and he had straitened out our covers and turned my side of the heating blanket on so it would be nice and warm for me.
Now if this doesn't all sound like the nicest husby ever I don't know what does. I just want him to know how much I appreciate all the nice stuff he did for me this weekend. Love ya Gus.
And BTW these are some of my favorite pics of him, isn't he so cute!




2 comments:

Mrs. W said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE that wedding picture! you need to post more! its beautiful you two are so cute! Glad that he took good care of you. and I'm glad that you are feeling better.

KayStar said...

so it has been a while since i have looked at blogs, i am happy you gave such a detailed story, i am sorry you were sick, and if bill or your mom didn't step it up, i would have drove all niiight to get to you to help. BUT since bill and your mom helped out, i am off the hook, he he he. love ya tons! oh ps, i love the pic of bill rocking out! love it!