Monday, February 23, 2009

I drove all niiiight, to get to you

Ok all you haters out there, keep hating, cause yes I went to Celine Dion's concert. Booyah! She is awesome and she is just a tiny little thing.

She has a quirky sense of humor and kept making all these silly faces.







Not very many people can pull off those shoes, she's got legs, and she knows how to use them!





She fell back on her knees into this little back bend thingy and then just jumped up like it was no big thing, must be nice.





Mi madre gave me the tickets for Christmas, isn't she the coolest ever!

Check out video below

5 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

Ok that seriously is awesome. I would love to see her in concert. Girly you sure know how to make me jealous with all your travelings and fun activities.

KayStar said...

I wish I could have been there! everyone who went said it was the COOLEST EVER! (not as cool as NKOTB) i am so happy you got to go... but jelous..

Cheerfully Charmed said...

You should have slugged her in the gut for pulling such UG faces! Especially because it was you're Christmas present! Ha ha! She's one flexible bee-otch!

Looks fun girl!

Love,
Kar and Ame-dog

:)

gollyjess said...

i love celine and so am jealous. glad you had fun.

lbliss said...

wait what did you hear about kate?;) and i've been to a couple of celine's concerts being here in vegas. I love her so much, she is soooo good, seriously no other artist has anything on her:)